"Apparently I look Ok..But Inside I don't think so.." This is my status in my office networking two weeks ago...To be honest,my feeling is much better now eventhough my scary and worry feeling still deep inside my heart...I'm really scared now!!!!!! I'm scared for my future undertakings...I'm scared of my new top management!!! I'm scared of my uneasy feeling!!! I'm scared of my unstable emotion!!! I'm scared of M.Y.S.E.L.F!!!!!!!!!! I'm really scared if I changed to be a bad person...Because now I realized something new bout me..I tend to do something not really good if I have problem..If I stuck ....If I think I'm in helpless mode...If I'm in a bad situation...I tend to do something which is the things that I do actually can make me far away from my Lord...I'm really scared!!!! Pls LORD..Help me..I'm really need you..
What can I do now is THINK POSTIVE!!! Try to not think too much...Never miss PRAY whatever situation you in....I hope that I can overcome of all this OBSTACLES...I really hope!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment