Do you believe by now there is formula to predict whether a relationship will last? At first, when I saw the article entitled "THE MATHEMATICS OF TRUE LOVE" in Reader's Digest August 2009, it made me laughing the whole day. From the title itself, I can't believe that TRUE LOVE can be calculated. Impossible..How it can be..Because of my high curiosity, I read it for many times. "THE MATHEMATICS OF TRUE LOVE" Actually scientists claim to have a mathematical model to calculate exactly TRUE LOVE. Based on facts, this study led by Professor James Murray from the University Oxford, started in 1992 with 700 newlywed couples which is each couple required to discuss controversial issues likes money, sex, housing or the in-laws for 15 minutes and a lot of expression can be seen from the positive to negative. As result, predictions a "stable" or "unstable relationship were made. The research shown 94 percent success rate. Professor Murray overwhelmed that an emotional human interaction could be quantified. I am thinking for a while the reason why they have to do something like this. Is it all impossible things in this world can be driven to possible? I don't get it. We alway not satisfy what God creates for us. That is human being. Whatever it is, life is too short. As we still breathe in lovely world, try to make a lot of precious moments as possible.

No comments:
Post a Comment